Helping Supervisors & Managers Learn the Essential Skills to Successfully Lead Their Teams Through the Corporate Jungle!
Becoming a supervisor is an exciting yet scary journey into the unknown — much like entering a jungle full of hidden dangers, mysterious noises and wild beasts running about! Thus, supervisors need real guidance as they ‘learn the ropes of the jungle’ and lead employees to achieve business goals. Unfortunately, new supervisors are seldom trained and adequately supported, as they take on a leadership role. This ultimately leads to high stress levels, low productivity, staff grievances, and turn-over.
Some essential skill sets every supervisor need to learn include:
- Knowing where to start
- Planning and delegating
- Running effective meetings
- Leading people through change
- Coaching for performance
- Dealing with inappropriate behaviors
- Motivating and rewarding staff
- Emotional intelligence for leaders
The Supervisor’s Safari evolved from our work with over 7,000 supervisors, spanning 27 years of training and coaching services. From our training programs, we collected hundreds of real-life scenarios and developed numerous strategies to help supervisors learn the essential skills to become successful leaders.
The highlights from each of these training programs have been redesigned into 25 affordable and accessible eBooks, the Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series.
There is nothing like this eBook series on the market today!
Each guidebook is loaded with rich content, proven strategies and practical tools that can be applied to every function of the supervisor’s role.
- A new supervisor struggling to learn the ropes?
- A manager or HR consultant seeking cost-effective ways to develop supervisors?
- Dealing with staff issues with little or no guidance?
- Running a business with little time to mentor your supervisors?
Designed to help leaders learn new skills
to successfully lead their teams through the Corporate Jungle!