Supervising Different Personality Styles
Do you find it hard to relate to employees whose personality styles differ from your own?
Is there dissension on your team because people come from such different viewpoints?
Inspiring team members to perform at their best starts with understanding them individually. Supervising Different Personality Types demystifies the way you and others approach work, and gives you the tools you need to leverage the diversity on your team.
- We’ll help you identify 16 different personality styles.
- You’ll learn about each style’s preferred work environment, motivators and stressors.
- Use the included self-assessment to help you understand your own unique style.
Three Things That Make This Guidebook Different
- Our Personality Styles Assessment included in this eBook will reveal areas for development in your current role.
- The section on personality temperaments teaches you how to recognize the key characteristics of each temperament by observing body language, behavior, office style and stressors.
- The eBook will serve as a valuable resource today and into the future as new people are added to your team.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- How to recognize personality styles and how they influence team dynamics.
- How you are naturally “wired” according to your preferences, strengths and blind spots.
- Ways to maximize your strengths as a supervisor, develop your blind spots and engage fully with other personality styles on your team.
- Why different personalities may clash at work because of their diverse preferences.
- How to enhance team productivity by leveraging personality strengths.
Supervising Different Personality Styles is the eleventh ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.
Ready to build your team’s productivity and satisfaction?
Get started with Supervising Different Personality Styles.