Applying For the Supervisor’s Job
60 SECONDS! That’s how long managers and recruiters spend, on average, when screening applications.
Do you know how to prepare an application that will get you on the short list for an interview?
Applying For the Supervisor’s Job will take you through the application process, beginning with effective research and ending with a cover letter and resume that will get you noticed.
- We’ll show you the mistakes that can get you eliminated from the competition.
- You’ll learn what to avoid and what to focus on.
- We’ll show you why you need to expand your resume to feature your qualifications and leadership strengths.
Three Things That Make This Guidebook Different
- We help you align your skills with the job ad by using our STAR method: Situation, Talents, Action and Results.
- Using our exclusive SCREEN Formula™ you’ll create a compelling resume and cover letter.
- When you have prepared your resume using our methods, you will be able to speak about your accomplishments knowledgeably and with confidence in an interview.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- How to research and Gather the Essential Information for Your Job Application.
- How to analyze the Job Competition and Find Key information Using the SCREEN Formula™.
- How to align Your Competencies with the Job Qualifications and Address Any Gaps.
- How to grab Attention with a Targeted and Compelling Resume/Cover Letter.
Applying For the Supervisor’s Job is the second eBook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a lighthearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.
Are you ready to apply for that supervisor’s job?
Don’t stop now! Applying For the Supervisor’s Job is just the book you need to stand out from the crowd!