Career Planning for Staff Development
Are your employees learning and developing new skills to stay current with the marketplace?
Do you know how to engage and coach your employees through effective career planning?
Imagine how motivating it would be if every staff member knew you cared about their career. Career Planning for Staff Development gives you the tools you need to do exactly that.
- We walk you through the steps necessary to collaborate on an individualized plan for each member of your team.
- Learn to create individual plans that build capacity and align to organizational goals.
- Become the kind of leader that people want to work for and companies want to retain.
Three Things That Make This Guidebook Different
- We help you distinguish yourself as a leader by showing you how to create individual learning plans for your team that tie in to your company’s objectives.
- This eBook contains self-assessments for you and your team that shed light on learning preferences and best career choices.
- Our Solution Matrix tool and Career Decision Map will serve you right away and can be used for many years in the future.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- How to maximize coaching time by developing learning/career plans.
- How to help employees align their learning/career plans with organizational goals.
- How to use the Four Steps of Career Planning to build capacity and engage employees.
- How to create and find opportunities to support employee career aspirations.
Career Planning for Staff Development is the fourteenth eBook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.
Ready to inspire growth in your team and wow your boss?
Invest in Career Planning for Staff Development.