Change Management for Supervisors
Do you struggle to keep employees informed and engaged during times of change?
Are you familiar with the process of change and how it impacts employees and productivity?
“Change Management for Supervisors” explains why it can be so difficult to maintain high engagement and team performance during times of change. We show you how to keep communication lines open and give you the tools to turn change into opportunity.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- Why change can be so challenging for people
- The stages of transition and what people need during the process
- How to communicate openly and honestly with your team during change
- Strategies for coaching and supporting employees during change based on their individual needs
- How to plan ahead for and prepare your team for upcoming change
- Tips for rebooting productivity once change has occurred
Change Management for Supervisors is the thirteenth ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.