Coaching Skills for Supervisors
Are your employees falling short of performance goals because they are not being mentored?
Are you lacking the skills to effectively coach and develop your employees?
“Coaching Skills for Supervisors ” will appeal to anyone who is responsible for the performance of others. We show you how to assess situations and choose the coaching approach that will produce the best results — all while showing your team you’re invested in their professional development and career satisfaction.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- The benefits of coaching your employees to promote productivity and engagement
- The key skills supervisors need to coach employees for heightened performance
- The Four Applications of coaching and when to use them
- The Superior Coaching Model which provides a practical and duplicatable process for coaching employees
- How to incorporate employee learning and career goals into the coaching process
- How to set up and conduct regular coaching sessions with employees, as well as coach informally
Coaching Skills for Supervisors is the fifteenth ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.