Leveraging Key Resources for Supervisors
Do you feel like you’re carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders?
You know you need help but you just don’t know where to start?
We have good news for you! The resources you need are out there — you just have to know where to find them and how to make them work for you.
“Leveraging Key Resources for Supervisors” walks you through 3 major areas of potential support — internal, external, and your professional network — with special emphasis on designing an effective mentoring/coaching process for yourself.
- We’ll help you identify new resources you didn’t know were out there
- We’ll help you learn to use existing resources better
- We’ll help you use online research to expand your support network
Three Things That Make This Book Different
- By the time you finish this eBook, you will have recorded your areas of strength and areas for further development — and you’ll have identified the resources best suited to your growth as a supervisor.
- Purchasers of this eBook have access to a free, downloadable mini lesson and assessment called “Select Your Best Mentor/Coach.”
- The lessons in this guidebook will benefit you right now and will serve as a valuable support in the future anytime you feel stuck or in need of fresh ideas.
In This Guidebook You’ll Learn How To
- Find the resources you need to excel as a supervisor
- Initiate and manage a mentor/mentee process
- Leverage resources to support yourself in the supervisor’s role
- Leverage resources to support your team and enhance productivity
Leveraging Key Resources for Supervisors is the seventh ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.