Motivating & Rewarding Your Team
Are your employees discouraged because they’re not being recognized for their hard work?
Do you struggle to find authentic ways to motivate and reward your employees?
Positive feedback tells your employees they’re on the right track and goes a long way toward building an engaged and powerful team — but taking a one-size-fits-all approach sounds phony and may even backfire “Motivating & Rewarding Your Team” will show you how to recognize employees in a way that is meaningful and aligned with their personal preferences.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- Ten top reasons why employees disengage from their jobs and why meaningful recognition is key to productivity
- How to determine what motivates your employees to perform
- How to recognize each employee for their achievements based on their personal style
- How to benchmark success and recognize employees accordingly
- Tips for recognizing and rewarding employees throughout the year
Motivating & Rewarding Your Team is the twentieth ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.