Organizing & Delegating in the Jungle
Are you feeling disorganized as the new supervisor, not knowing where to start?
Delegating important tasks to others is often the most difficult shift for new supervisors. Are you comfortable prioritizing and delegating work to your team? This guidebook takes the guesswork out of this often challenging process.
Organizing and Delegating in the Jungle will show you know what needs to be done, where you are in the process, and which projects require special attention. Even more importantly, your team develops greater self-reliance because you’re not micromanaging assigned tasks.
- This guidebook helps you create an environment and work habits that support your goals.
- We show you how to filter the workload using the 4 D’s: Do it, Dump it, Divide It, or Delegate it.
- You’ll learn how to accelerate employee growth and development by incorporating an evaluation step at the end of each delegation.
Three Things That Make This Guidebook Different
- We start with simple organization tips so you can focus on the bigger picture.
- Our exclusive Task Analysis Process checklist will reveal the Why, How and Who for each task you plan to delegate to a team member.
- We know it’s not always easy so we’ve provided suggestions for overcoming barriers and pitfalls.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- How to organize yourself and your environment.
- How to map out where you’re going.
- Effective delegation processes that are reliable and duplicable.
Organizing & Delegating in the Jungle is the sixth ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.
Do you want to become more operationally savvy?
Download your copy of Organizing & Delegating in the Jungle and start to experience it right now!