Running Great Team Meetings
Do your team meetings seem to be painfully long and unproductive?
Do people leave your meetings with renewed focus and clarity or are they just relieved it’s over?
If your meetings are not engaging and productive, you’re missing an opportunity — and you may be demotivating your people.“Running Great Team Meetings” shows you how to get feedback and enlist your team to create a meeting framework customized for your goals and objectives. It will also show you how to deal with disruptive behavioural types such as The Silencer, The Dominator, and 3 others.
- Determine which meeting tools are best to capture group ideas, problem-solve and share information.
- Leverage meetings to up skill employees and build team capacity.
- Use meeting assessments and evaluation tools to continually improve your team meetings.
Three Things That Make This Book Different
- We show you how involve staff in the process of setting up productive meetings and creating the Rules of Engagement.
- We give you a question chart to help the meeting facilitator direct conversations, gather information and deflect conflict.
- Our exclusive self-assessment reveals your meeting strengths and weaknesses.
In This Guidebook You’ll Learn How To
- Create meetings that are tailored to the individual and collective needs of the team.
- Ensure meetings are timely and organized, with clear agendas.
- Develop the Rules of Engagement to identify expected behaviours and team meeting processes.
- Leverage meetings to build leadership skills, balance workloads and share information.
- Use problem solving strategies and tools to create a solution-focused environment.
Running Great Team Meetings is the eighth ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.