So You Want To Be a Supervisor
Are you ready to take on the challenge of becoming a supervisor?
Do you feel ready to move forward in your career, but don’t know where to start?
So You Want To Be a Supervisor will help you kick-start your career into becoming the kind of leader who inspires performance, not employee complaints.
- We’ll show you which workplace habits new supervisors need to give up to gain team confidence.
- You’ll learn how to start practicing for the supervisor’s role now, even before you get promoted.
- We help you assess your leadership competencies and show you how to develop your learning plan.
Three Things That Make This Guidebook Different
- We help you gain greater self-awareness and identify your motivation for becoming a supervisor.
- Our exclusive Supervisor’s Competency Assessment measures your skills in 25 key areas. Use it to identify your leadership strengths and areas for development.
- We provide step-by-step instructions to create a personalized learning plan that will help you transition into the supervisor’s role.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- How to Assess Your Readiness for the Supervisory Role.
- Your Leadership Strengths As Well As Areas You Need to Develop.
- How to Prepare Yourself for the Journey Ahead as you Seek a Supervisor’s Role.
So You Want To Be a Supervisor is the first ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming challenges along the way.
Are you ready to step up and become an inspiring supervisor?
Discover just how ready you are.
Get your copy of “So You Want To Be A Supervisor” today!