Are you ready to take on the challenge of becoming a supervisor?
Do you feel ready to move forward in your career, but don’t know where to start?
“So You Want To Be a Supervisor” will help you kick-start your career into becoming the kind of leader who inspires performance, not employee complaints.
- We’ll show you which workplace habits new supervisors need to give up to gain team confidence.
- You’ll learn how to start practicing for the supervisor’s role now, even before you get promoted.
- We help you assess your leadership competencies and show you how to develop your learning plan. .
Three Things That Make This Book Different
- We help you gain greater self-awareness and identify your motivation for becoming a supervisor. .
- Our exclusive Supervisor’s Competency Assessment measures your skills in 25 key areas. Use it to identify your leadership strengths and areas for development.
- We provide step-by-step instructions to create a personalized learning plan that will help you transition into the supervisor’s role.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- How to Assess Your Readiness for the Supervisory Role
- Your Leadership Strengths As Well As Areas You Need to Develop
- How to Prepare Yourself for the Journey Ahead as you Seek a Supervisor’s Role
“So You Want To Be a Supervisor” is the first ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming challenges along the way.