Supervising Different Personality Types
Do you find it hard to relate to employees who have different personality styles than you do?
Is there dissension on your team because people come from such different viewpoints?
Inspiring team members to perform at their best starts with understanding them individually. “Supervising Different Personality Types” demystifies the way you and others approach work, and gives you the tools you need to leverage the diversity on your team.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- About personality types and how they influence team dynamics
- How you are naturally “wired” according to your preferences, strengths and blind spots
- How to maximize your strengths as a supervisor
- How to develop your ‘blind spots’ and engage more fully with other personality types on your team
- Why different personalities often clash at work because of their diverse preferences
- Ways to enhance team productivity by leveraging personality strengths
Supervising Different Personality Types is the eleventh ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.