Supervising Multiple Generations
Do you struggle to understand and unify the different generations on your team?
Is team productivity suffering because employees from the different generations are at odds?
“Supervising Multiple Generations” takes the mystery out of working in a multi-generational environment. We help you understand how growing up in different eras affects the way we view work, how we approach technology, and the best ways to provide feedback.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- About the four generations in the workplace today
- What motivates and frustrates each of the four generations
- How to appeal to and coach each of the four generations
- How to leverage the strengths of each of the generations
- Strategies for bringing the generations together in a collaborative manner
Supervising Multiple Generations is the twelfth ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.