Supervising Offsite Teams in the Jungle
Are you struggling to keep up with your offsite employees?
Is your team losing momentum because people are separated geographically?
Technology has made it possible to bring teams together without ever meeting in person. What used to be an unusual exception is now commonplace — but that doesn’t mean we have the right skills to lead a virtual team. “Supervising Offsite Teams in the Jungle” will help you identify the challenges and get everyone working together.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- How to organize and maintain a cohesive team regardless of geographic distances and time differences
- How to best use technology to stay connected with your offsite employees
- Tips to run effective effective meetings with both onsite and offsite employees
- Ways to motivate and engage offsite employees so they feel a part of the team
- Ways to systematize and provide common access to team documents and reports
Supervising Offsite Teams in the Jungle is the twenty second ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.