Best Leadership Practices for Supervisors
Do you know which habits and practices are used by highly effective supervisors?
Are you aware of your leadership practices and how they impact team productivity?
“Best Leadership Practices for Supervisors” will show you how to assess your leadership style and maximize your strengths. We’ll help you develop the kind of self-awareness you need to become more intentional with your leadership practices.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- Why supervisors need to develop best practices in their leadership role
- The Best Practices that make supervisors better leaders
- How you measure up with these Best Practices
- Strategies to develop and improve your leadership practices
- Ways to infuse these Best Practices into the team’s culture
Best Leadership Practices for Supervisors is the twenty third ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.