Supporting Staff Through Loss & Grief
Are you uncomfortable leading employees who are struggling with serious life issues?
Do you have the skills and the compassion to support employees in times of loss and grief?
A caring supervisor is one who balances empathy with the needs of the organization. “Supporting Staff Through Loss & Grief” is the guidebook you need support your employees and keep the team on track and producing when difficulty strikes.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- Why positional leaders need to learn how to deal with loss and grief in the workplace
- The stages grief and what people need during each stage
- How to recognize when an employee or the team is struggling with loss and grief
- How to have meaningful conversations with employees who are struggling with loss and grief
- What resources are available to supervisors, when dealing with employee loss and grief
- How to coach employees and manage their productivity as they transition through the stages of grief
Supporting Staff Through Loss & Grief is the nineteenth ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.