Supporting Staff Through Loss & Grief
Are you uncomfortable leading employees who are struggling with serious life issues?
Do you have the skills and the compassion to support employees in times of loss and grief?
A caring supervisor is one who balances empathy with the needs of the organization. Supporting Staff Through Loss & Grief is the guidebook you need support your employees and keep the team on track and producing when difficulty strikes.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- Why positional leaders need to learn how to deal with loss and grief in the workplace.
- The stages grief and what people need during each stage.
- How to recognize when an employee or the team is struggling with loss and grief.
- How to have meaningful conversations with employees who are struggling with loss and grief.
- What resources are available to supervisors, when dealing with employee loss and grief.
- How to coach employees and manage their productivity as they transition through the stages of grief.
Supporting Staff Through Loss & Grief is the nineteenth ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.
Learn how to handle difficult life situations with compassion and logic.
Click here to join the waitlist for Supporting Staff Through Loss & Grief.