Becoming a supervisor can be an overwhelming transition that requires new ways of thinking, behaving and interacting with staff. These workshops take supervisors through the basics of making that transition, and provide them with practical methods to deal with difficult situations while leading staff in achieving goals.
- Survival Skills for Supervisors
- Leadership Practices for Managers & Supervisors
- Coaching Skills for Leaders
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Mentoring in the Workplace
- Conducting Great Performance Appraisals
PERSONALITY STYLES WORKSHOPS
- Developing a Team Charter
- Conducting Effective Team Meetings
- Coaching Teams for Performance
- Managing Conflict on Teams
If you are interested in any of these workshops, please contact us.